Course bookings terms and conditions
- To book into a Work-Rite course please use our online booking system.
- Bookings will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is required to be received no later than 48 hours prior to the course date.
- Participants that arrive later than 30 minutes after the class start time will not be admitted and will be required to rebook onto another course.
- We can provide a tax receipt once payment has been received. Enrolment will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Work-Rite reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses if minimum numbers are not reached.
- All courses have maximum number of 20 participants.
- We can facilitate smaller numbers and/or emergency courses as by mutual agreement. Course times and fees will need to be confirmed at the time of booking. For further inquiries please contact email@example.com
- Private training sessions for large numbers or corporates can be organised by e-mailing
- If you notify us of cancellation or non-attendance more than 7 days prior to the day of the course you are entitled to a full refund and/or may re-book onto another course without incurring any further fees.
- If you do not notify Work-Rite of non-attendance or cancellation more than 7 days prior to the course you are not entitled to a refund and must pay the full fee to book onto another course.
- A full refund of fees will apply if Work-Rite cancels the course. If you choose to re-book your fees will be carried over to the new course.
- All participants attending training on the Workrite premises MUST sign in on the day of the course, using the Workrite log book at the front counter.
- All participants are required to follow the Workrite H&S policies and procedures, or those of the relevant training facility, while attending all Workrite facilitated courses.
- Workrite Ltd will use our best endeavours to resolve any disputes that may arise in the application, interpretation or operation of any training or related matters undertaken by its participants. Any dispute that is not resolved shall be referred to the appropriate authority, or delegate thereof, for consideration.
- Participants who wish to raise a complaint in regard to any course where NZQA unit standards are gained, through the partnership between Workrite Ltd and EIT, are required to use EIT’s “Candidate Complaints” Procedure in accordance with EIT’s student policy and procedures. A link to this policy and procedures page can be found below.